Grain to grain, bead to bead.
This carefully crafted and pleasant to touch wooden needle, when used to thread blocks on a silky cotton string, will let you rediscover fun with the Stacking Toy. Threading blocks like beads your child trains their fine motor skills and practices concentration, which makes it easier for them to hold crayons and prepares them to use a real needle in the future.
This simple, ingenious toy starts up your creativity: could these blocks be train wagons or might they be the perfect design for a new necklace specially for mom?
In this set you’ll find a sturdy wooden needle and a cotton string finished with a wooden ball.
Length of the needle 7cm.
• made of selected wood that comes from FSC certifed suppliers
• finished with beeswax and botanical oils, sanded perfectly smooth, soft to the touch
• packed in a paperboard box, which is designed to be reused or easily recycle
• this product is free from any harmful substances
• this is an organic and eco-friendly product
MADE IN BESKIDY MOUNTAINS, POLAND
Dimensions with packaging /cm/: 12 L x 16 H
Weight /with packaging - kg/: 0,10